Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Brother Page & Butterflies Template

(click photo for close looks)

This page is actually fire engine red but my scanner didnt see it that way. I used the layout from the May 2010 issue of scrapbook trends magazine but changed it to fit Brother for  my title and I used my
Hot Off the Press 15 Butterflies and Dragonflies Template (designed by me) to make the Butterflies for this page.



This template is awesome because no matter what page you are doing...using the scraps from the page...you can have a butterfly that matches perfectly. A total must have in every scrapbook room.

The film strip is felt and I got it from the Louisville, Ky CKC convention. I love it !

The photo of my brother and his wife is from when the got married. I cant remember what year it was...because...well I am getting old ! hehe

Somewhere around 20 years ago because My son is 21 now...Lordie he was in the wedding so there ya go...It was a long time ago...hehe

The little pic of him in his preschool graduation is the cutest thing. I love his little sweater. he reminds me so darn much of my little Mikey.

Happy Scrapbooking !!!

-Wendy

No comments: