Sunday, May 16, 2010

As time goes by...mom & dad page

(click to see larger)

This page is of my mom and dad. They have been married for as long as I can remember...lol
My mom is forever in my mind as she is in this photo of her in 1990. The frosted hair, full on makeup, dressed all matching and most of all I remember her as flirty and funny and full of life. No matter what she ever does or becomes as she ages....I close my eyes and I see this person.
My daddy is sneaky and rotten and beautiful. I think of him this way. I look at the photos of him and the person he is today and he hasnt changed that much to me. I am now and forever to be....My daddys girl.
I played with sewing machine stitches on this one. I love girly paper and I dont care what the subject is...Frilly girl-ish paper is my very favorite.

-Wendy

5 comments:

anazelia said...

beautiful page. is it digital or paper?

Anonymous said...

It's layered paper...I haven't gotten into the digital yet. I like all he pieces of paper that get stuck to your toes in your room...hehe

anazelia said...

I am the same way. I like scissors, and glue. I just asked because that flower looks very digital.

Elizabeth said...

I got my original WHB spinner today thank you very much, can't wait to use it.

I love the layout, I am also trying to start doing some before and after family pictures, if is just so nice to see how people have changed over time.

Thanks for your constant inspiration.

Elizabeth

Scrapbooking by Kelly Messer said...

time for a new post my friend-and some new pages-lol We need to scrapbook BAD!