Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Family page

(click for closer look)

This is a simple layered page but I still like it. The Family is a jewel sticker that we found recently at Michaels on clearance. Me and My friend Kelly bought all of them we could find ! lol

The jewels around the circle were a sheet of jewels and I used my Hot Off the Press circle template to make the circle and dots for placement.

Elizabeth in the top ten commenters on my blog has won one of the HOTP templates designed by me ! All she had to do was stop by and comment my blog and be in the top ten and her name was randomly chosen from the top 10 commenters list and Now she is getting a free Spinner Wheel Template !



-Wendy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohhh I like the rhinestones stickers. They are great to save the backing and make your own version using pearl drops or the old puff paint stuff and transparency.