Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lots of circles !!!

(click to see big)

Okay this page was sorta out there for me because I NEVER do a two page layout and I NEVER do this many photos ! hehe
It was fun and I may actually do a few more two page ones.
I started out doing two pages years ago when I began scrapbooking and got away from it because to be honest I like the embellishments and all the other things on the page as much as I do the actual photos...lol
When I look back thru my books I see that I used to never do a page that didnt have a two page match...Okay its fun for a few pages...but I am sticking to the single page ones....

-Wendy

4 comments:

Kristi B. said...

It's adorable! :)

anazelia said...

isn't it funny how we all start out doing two pages and then we move away from it. I am with you, I love all the little things that go onto a page. But two-pagers are good for big events, so I have been forced to do more of them as of late.

anyway, love all the bright circles against the black paper. wonderful.

Scrapbooking by Kelly Messer said...

that page would take me a long time to do at my house since I dont have but like 2 circle punches.. can u imagine having to cut all those circles out or using your cricket and keep changing paper on the cricut to do it-lol... Shucks u would kill the matt in one use-lol
its really pretty and U so got me doing 1 page layouts but i still really like 2 pages too-i have so many pics from things at school that need more then 1 pic.. Gotta do some-haha

Aphra Bolyer said...

fabulous, fun, and bright! love it!