Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Blog Hop at Scrapbook Challenges

WIN THIS FREE  HOT OFF THE PRESS
15 BUTTERFLIES & DRAGONFLIES TEMPLATE NOW !!!



Okay now that I have your attention...let me say Welcome to my blog :) My Name is Wendy Hackney Baisden and I am mother to Aaron, 21 and Mikey, 4. Shewie... I know...they are 17 years apart....but I pace myself. (lol)
I am very excited to be announced as a member of the design team at Scrapbook Challenges. This is my very first design team and the biggest reason I am honored is that Scrapbook Challenges is not just a site...Its a community.
There is nothing more wonderful for a scrapbooker than to share their creations and on SC you find a talented & enthusiastic group of scrapbookers who enjoy sharing their pages as well as looking at yours. Also Pamela is an amazing sketch designer and you will be sure to find inspiration from her !
If you have not already signed up on SC you are gonna want to do it soon...Like this weekend because signing up could win you some amazing prizes !

This is my very first Page as a designer for Scrapbook Challenges.



 Well you know I had to be thrilled when I saw Pamela had used butterflies on the sketch for my first design team challenge page.  The perfect spot for my 15 Butterflies & Dragonflies template from Hot Off the Press. The sunflower is made using sure cuts a lot software and the cricut expression which I just got a week or so ago and Im sure will be using more soon :)
And here is Pamela's Sketch designed for the New Years 2010 Blog Hop





Over the coarse of my design team term I will be giving weekly blog candy away ! Just stop by here on my blog weekly and leave me a comment and you will be entered to win that weeks Free Scrapbooking Supplies & RAKS (random acts of kindness)
Here is a photo of the Jan RAKS so be sure to come back to enter to win



Do you love butterflies ? Do you Want to win the free paper cutting template shown above ? They are sold on HSN here  and at Hot Off the Press here....so you know you dont want to miss this FREE giveaway !!!

2 Easy steps to be entered to win the Butterflies & Dragonflies template

1. Click on the Follow me on the right sidebar at the top of the page and add yourself to my follow me list.    refresh your page and Be sure your photo shows there as following me in order to be entered to win one of the five templates I will be giving away on Jan 4, 2010.

2. Leave me a comment at the bottom of this post telling me where you live in the World

(if you want an extra entry for the templates just add a link to my blog on your blog and you will get an extra chance to win)

Thats it...Good Luck

Oh and tonight if you want more great free stuff be sure to start at Pamela's blog and here are some pics of the things you might win during the Scrapbook Challenges New Years Blog Hop.





I'd also like to share a fast tip with you that I discovered today while shopping at my local big lots. They had this box of 12 hangers meant for hanging pants which cost 12.00 for the box. Wow ! So they are great for hanging up in your scrapbook room to display your scrapbook pages !!!



Watch the Youtube video here


When you complete the two steps above it is time to move on to Sookies blog by clicking here to see what other great RAKS you can gather....Oh and just incase you get a little lost you can click back here and the list of blogs are shown on the left sidebar in the order from beginning to end....so Happy Scrapbooking New Year !!!



Post a Comment