Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A new Page in the "My take on their Page" series


















These little "leaves" are so cute ! This is going to be a new page in the "My take on their Page" series for youtube. It is a page copied from the latest issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine. The little leaves are just simply a square punch with two opposite corners rounded with a corner rounder. It is a brilliant idea and as soon as I saw it featured in the issue I knew I had to give it a try.

I did this page with my friend Kelly and think it turned out cute ! We used all scraps of paper from my scrap stash and didnt repeat any paper in the 35 squares. I was thinking that this page with a different title would be very pleasing in all baby blue squares or all soft pink colors..... I will have to repeat this page for sure !

No comments: