Sunday, February 7, 2010

Teaser Pics of my page for tomorrows Scrapbook Challenges Sketch

So I copied this page from a lady named Davinie Fiero in my scrapbook magazine. Oh how fun it was to do. The paper I used is all from the newest paper pad that I got from DCWV. Gosh I love it. It is called Song Bird and it has lots of glitter and sparkles and for now...its like one of my very favorite packs of paper....For now...hehe


The photo is one of the very few that I have of me and my brothers with our great grandfather. We have a room in the bed and breakfast named after him. The Landon Hackney Room.

Tomorrow is the reveal of sketch 188 over at Scrapbook Challenges & Pamela's World of Scrap and I have to let you in on a little tease of my page. It is the valentines sketch but I did it in all blue and I love.. love.. love the page.  I just recently discovered stickles and I am soooo hooked ! Gosh theres not a single page that wont look better with some stickles on it :)

 I used the stickles to color the fronts of some thickers that I used in the title that were black and didnt match the page. I used blue stickles to just go over the tops of the letters and now they match so nicely.



I also did hand stitching on the page ! Oh I cant wait to share this one...Its one of my favorite pages in a while and my first page back in my scrapbook room at the Linkous House after the fire on Jan 2.

Come back tomorrow. Monday Jan 8th, 2010 to see the full sketch and the page I did with it.

-Wendy

4 comments:

Scrapbooking by Kelly Messer said...

i love your new page and just by the little tease of your new page for SC-i am lovin the NEW aqua or teal stickles u used.. i gotta get that color.. I dont have it.. and stitching is so pretty. i cant wait to see the whole page tomorrow...

Billena said...

Oh my Goodness! Thanks so much. This is the first time I have ever won anything. hehehe I am so excited! Thank you Thank you.

Oh bye the way I love the page with your grandma and the page for the sketch for SC. I love all of that layering.

Unknown said...

Ohh I love this page. the fun style and design are so my style.

Becky said...

Love these fun colors! Great page!