Thursday, December 17, 2009

My twistedsketches.com page for december

This was my first time entering this one and I loved it. The sketch is really cute and I had some fun with the transparency twist. I'm not sure you can see it in the photo but the picture is covered in a piece of transparency film to further the whole challenge. The photo is of my beautiful niece who is growing up so fast.





This was my first attempt at the little handmade flowers on the bottom right of the page. I saw another lady do some of this kind of paper twisting and I had to give it a try it !!!




Just click the this link if you want to see her blog and her flowers too ! http://www.jamirodolph.blogspot.com/  She does a little demo of how to make them and I am certainly going to be giving them a couple more spots on some future pages !!!! Thanks for sharing !!! But for now...here are my version of them...this is my first try to give me a few days and I will get better !


  





For now be sure and run on over and do a page for the sketch challenge at twisted sketches. I thought the site had loads of great ideas for using items that you dont normally think to use !





No comments: