Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cool drink of Water



This little page is a copy really of an idea in the front of the latest scrapbook magazine but me and one of my scrapbook girlfriends, Kelly (http://www.scrapbookingbykellymesser.blogspot.com/) had to do it because it was so darn cute. Does everyone hate to sew as much as we do ? Why does it always mess up right in the middle of a project ?
The letters are all cut on the cricut using the sure cuts a lot software which I am loving...if only I had time to learn to use a new software...hehe...okay.... its going to be worth the time though because I love all the fonts you can cut.
I love any page that can use my 15 butterflies & dragonflies template from Hot Off the Press. We just simply lay the template over paper that coordinates with other elements on the page and mark the butterfly of your choice and then remove the template and cut out the butterfly
Just in case you dont know it Id like to invite everyone once again to come over and join me and other scrapbookers on the blog hop this Jan 1-3rd beginning over at http://www.pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/



No comments: