Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Scrappiest blog challenge





This one was done to enter into the challenge for this sketch over at the scrappiest blog and I took this little photo of my niece Gabbi this week while they were staying with us because they had no power from our little snow storm here in West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky.


http://www.thescrappiest.blogspot.com/

The sketch was a little easy this time and I was glad because I need to take my Christmas decorations down and paint the kitchen, etc....so I could do this one in a hurry.
I gave the sketch a flip and made flowers out of the ornaments because I am into flowers right now. Go on over and give this one a try if you need a challenge.

These flowers are circles punched out and then I drop them into a little bowl of water and rung them out and shape them and when they dry...they are like concrete and keep whatever shape you give them. Of coarse I used Tim Holtz ink on them and distressed the edges before dropping them into the bowl.

Note added on 1/1/2010

This one won the challenge ! OOOOh I am so excited !!! Not sure exactly what the heck I won but who cares....My page won :) hehe
Click here to Go on over to the Scrappiest and check it out !!!

Happy Scrapbooking New Year !!!

No comments: